Sheikh Qari Muhammad Saad Nomani was born to Shahid Khalil on 25th July, 1980 in Pakistan. Sheikh Nomani holds an M.A. in Islamic Studies from Darululoom Karachi under the aegis of Justice (retired) Sheikh Mufti Muhammad Taqi Usmani. Qari Saad Nomani is a descendant of Imam Abu Hanifah, one of the four imams of Ahlussunnah Waljama’ah.
As a Qari, Sheikh Nomani recites verses from the Holy Quran in a rhythmic manner under strict rules of articulation and recitation. He honed his recitation skills under renowned Hifz-ul-Quranand Tajweed tutors like Sheikh Shafiqur Rahman, Senior Ustaad of Madrasa Darul Quran in Madina and Sheikh Muhammad Abdul Majed Zakir, Senior Qari from Riyadh. Other eminent students of these distinguished teachers are world-renowned Quraa, Sheikh Sudais and Sheikh Salih bin Humaid, both Imams of holy mosques in Makkah.
Sheikh Nomani is blessed with a phenomenal voice and impressive Quran recitation skills. His remarkable ability has made him well-known in the Islamic world. Currently residing in Madina, Saudi Arabia, Sheikh Nomani has read for more than 85 Qari and imams including the imams of the two most holy mosques of the Islamic faith in Makkah and Madinah. It is this same talent that he and team aim to inculcate in their students through the Quran learning courses at QuranLive.com.
Sheikh Muhammad Saad Nomani s/o Shahid Khalil Nomani, born July 25, 1980, is a Miracle reciter of the Qur’ān in the Islamic World who is known for his unique ability to render the recitation of the Quran in a manner recited by many world famous reciters, or qaris, of the world. A Qari is one who recites verses or chapters from the Qur’ān in a rhythmic manner under strict rules of articulation and recitation. Nomani has been gifted with the talent to articulate the Quran like more than 85 qaris and imams including the imams of the two Holy Mosques of the Muslim world in Makkah and Madinah.
Among his Hifz-ul-Quran and Tajweed tutors are Sheikh Shafiqur Rahman (Senior Ustaad of Madrasa Darul Quran in Madina) & Sheikh Muhammad Abdul Majed Zakir (Senior Qari from Riyadh and Ustaad of many world renowned Quraa like Sheikh Sudais and Sheikh Salih bin Humaid Imams of Holy Mosques of the Muslim world in Makkah. He is of Pakistani descent and was born there. Later, he migrated to Jeddah and then to Madinah. Currently he is in (Madina) Saudi Arabia. He has completed his M.A. in Islamic Studies from Darululoom Karachi under the aegis of Justice (retired) Sheikh Mufti Muhammad Taqi Usmani. Qari Saad Nomani is from the progeny of Imam Abu Hanifah, one of the four Imams of Ahlussunnah waljama’ah, and is the 26th in the generation.
The following offers a glimpse of Sheikh Qari Muhammad Saad Nomani ‘s journey as teacher:
- Assistant Teacher at Masjid-e-Nabawai, Madinah, Saudi Arabia (1997-99).
- Assistant Teacher at Dar-ul-Quran in Madinah, Saudi Arabia (1997-99).
- Teacher at Ibn Katheer in Madina, Saudi Arabia (2004).
- Honorary Teacher at Ibn Jauzi in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia (2007).
- Honorary Teacher at Masjid-e-Nabawi, Madinah, Saudi Arabia – present
Sheikh Nomani has held eminent positions at various Islamic committee platforms, a few of which have been mentioned below.
- Founder of Quranlive, an online Quranic academy.
- Head of Quran Department of Ar Buruj Academy, London, England.
- Chairman of Annual Practice of Recitation of Quran Committee for Ilmi Kitab Ghar, Karachi, Pakistan.
- Member of Reviser of Islamic Books Committee for Dar-ul-Kutub Annomania, Karachi, Pakistan
- Member of the Inter-Regional Committee of Judges at Quran Competition for the City District Government of Karachi, Pakistan
- Member of Islamic Educational Board of Iqra Institute, Islamabad, Pakistan
- Former Member of Quran Recording Control Space Station, Committee of Quran TV & Private Television Network, Karachi and Dubai
- Former Executive Education Consultant of Zakariyya Islamic Academy, England
Sheikh Nomani has earned accolades for Best Voice and Best Qari from several distinguished personalities and organizations like:
- His Highness Prince Maajid Bin Abdul Aziz Al Saud (Governor of Makkah Al Mukarrama),1997
- His Highness Prince Abdul Majeed Bin Abdul Aziz Al Saud (Governor of Al Madina Al Munawwara ),1997
- Al Shaikh Abdul Aziz Bin Abdullah Hanafi (President of Tahfeez – ul- Quran Foundation, Jeddah), 1997
- Al Shaikh Muhammad Salim bin Shudaid Al’ Awfie (President of Tahfeez-ul- Quran Foundation, Al Madina Al Munawara), 1999
- Dr. Ishrat-ul-Ibad Khan (Governor of Sindh, Pakistan), 2004
- Mr. Abdul Raoof Yaqoob (Chairman of ARY Television Network, Dubai), 2004
- Mr. Naimatullah Khan (Mayor of Karachi City, Pakistan), 2005
- Al Haaj Shameem Uddin (Ex. Acting Chief Minister of Sind, Pakistan), 2005
- Justice Dr. Ghous Muhammad (Judge of Sindh High Court, Pakistan), 2005
- Justice Sayed Saeed Ashhad ( Judge of Supreme Court of Pakistan), 2005
- Mr. Abdul Razzaq Al Zahrani (Third Officer of Saudi Consulate, Karachi), 2006
- Mr. Ejaz-ul-Haq (Central Minister of Religions Affairs, Pakistan), 2006
- Dr. Abdullah Omar Nasseef(President of World Muslim Congress), 2006
- Mr. Muhammad Joosub (Chairman of Radio Al-Ansaar, South African Islamic Radio Station), 2007
- Sheikh Abdullah Bin Abdul Aziz Al Rajhee (President of Al Rajhi Group Kingdom of Saudi Arabia), 2007
- Mr. Jawaid Ali Khan ( President of the Islamic Foundation of Toronto, Canada), 2008
- Vice Admiral Saleem Akhtar Meenai HI(M)(Commander of Pakistan Navy, Karachi), 2009